1. Prayer- Take time to pray to God, our creator, on a daily basis. Develop sensitivity to hearing the voice of God. Listen and let Him direct your steps. God speaks to us in different ways. He speaks to us through dreams and visions, through scriptures, that still small voice and intuition, through prophecy, and other mature believers.
2. Power- Recognize that you have the power to overcome your obstacles, challenges, addictions, and strongholds. There is power in your thoughts. If you think you can then you can; if you think you can’t then you can’t. Believe in yourself. Positive thoughts will lead towards a powerful life. Negative thoughts will lead you towards a pitiful life. You can be pitiful or powerful. The choice is yours.
3. Purpose- You was created with a hope and a future for a purpose. Know your purpose. Everyone has an assignment in this world. However, it is up to you to find out what it is. It is your purpose that makes life worth living. Take a personal inventory and take a look at what you are naturally talented in, your strengths, likes, dislikes, etc. Purpose usually comes from your pain. Take a look at your struggles and challenges you’ve gone through. The painful situations you usually find yourselves in are what opens the door to our purpose. Our pain will be used for our good.
4. Push- Push away negative people, places, things, and thoughts that will prevent you from being the best you can be. Push away anyone or anything that will poison your mind. Push away anything that is not right for you. Push away being a people pleaser. Push away not being true to yourself. Push away foolishness.
5. Procrastination- Try to AVOID at all cost. Procrastination is when we make a decision for no valid reason to delay or not complete a task or a goal we’ve committed to and instead do something of lesser importance. Procrastination usually leads to negative consequences and anxiety. Sometimes we procrastinate when we really do not want to do something due to fear. Press on and get the task over. Many of us put off pursing our dreams due to a fear of failure or success. Step out in faith in follow your dreams. You only fail from not trying. If your plans do not work, change them and keep going.
We Only Win!